Wednesday 8 February 2012

My Birthday Surprise

Helloooo this my birthday surprise.
Thank you for my friends(binar,lidya,ineu,isa,mita,sube,ook,tata,radit,ilham,yiska,muhtar) and my man Dian Prayoga, soo surprise
It was October 28th at 10 pm
He came with song, flower, cupcake, poster, and candle everywhere

This is the best surprise that I hv in my life, even a word can’t describe it.
THANKYOU, I love them, thankyou God







19
Hmmm, I am getting old aaaw. Wish the best for 19. I hve keep all the wishes in here, my heart my brain (ssh it a secret J) but I promise to my self I will prove it J
Thank you for everything God, thankyou for this beautiful life, thank you for giving me family who always be there when I need them ( family is a real true love), thankyou for giving me a great friends who always remind me if I do anything wrong, and the last but not least thankyouu for giving me a real prince in my life, he always there beside me cheer me, hear me, love me, treat me like a queen, thankyou God, Alhamdulillah J




No comments:

Post a Comment