Wednesday 26 December 2012

my 20 birthday

i know its too late to post it, but i should do it, hopefully this blog will remind us about our nice memory when our brain capacity will lost it when we're getting old :)







this was my 20 birthday, i getting old :( but age doesnt matter if we compare it with maturity :)

thankyou for coming in my 20, yan gave me bag as present in my birthday and its totally surprised, thankyou <3

in my 20 we celebrated it with praying yasiin and we bought some donnuts as a birthday cake, its simple but its really touched, thankyou yan..

i hope in my 20, its not only age that getting bigger but maturity, happiness, luckiness, rejeki, better in education, life, love, and everything. i hope i can make everyone that i love and loved me happy and proud of me amiiin :)

happy birthday to me, happy 20...

No comments:

Post a Comment